Thursday, January 27, 2011

Organizing and more

Most people go through a major spring cleaning but I am going through a major mid winter cleaning and organizing. It is hard to keep up with living in a house with so many people but it really needs work. I have been working for days now trying to get this house in some sort of order. It is hard to say the least. I am not for chore charts and all but I am hoping that everyone will pitch in and help once they see they need to help to keep it clean. The organization is another task altogether. It seems that people come in the house (I have this problem too) and just drop what they have and leave it. Esp. on the the kitchen table, counters, by the front door, in the living room. When they are doing something in the living room it just gets put on the living room tables and not put away. How hard is it to next time we are up to put it in it's proper place!!?? So from now on I am going to be doing several sweeps a day through the kitchen, living room and what is not put away is mine!!! Ok, I say this now but will I stick with it?? I guess I will have to see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment